Mục lục bài viết
Mẹo Hướng dẫn Scratch one's head là gì 2022
Cập Nhật: 2021-11-25 19:09:13,Bạn Cần kiến thức và kỹ năng về Scratch one's head là gì. Quý quý khách trọn vẹn có thể lại Comment ở phía dưới để Ad được tương hỗ.
1.CATS AND DOGS: rain heavily
–> It’s raining cats and dogs = It’s raining heavily
2. CHALK ANDCHEESE: very different from each other
–> I don’t have anything in common with my brother. We’re like chalk and cheese.
3. HERE AND THERE: everywhere
–> I have been looking here and there for thegift I bought for my girlfriend.
4. A HOT POTATO: something that is difficult ordangerous to giảm giá with (yếu tố nan giải, nóng hổi)
–> The abortion issue is a political hot potatoin the US.
5. AT THE DROP OF THE HAT: immediately, instantly
–> If you need me, just call me. I can come atthe drop of a hat.
6.BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD: time to start from the beginning ; it is time toplan something over again (khởi đầu lại từ trên đầu)
–> My plans tocreate a tiny car made of glasses were unsuccessful, so I guess it is back tothe drawing board.
7. BEAT ABOUT THEBUSH: avoiding the main topic, not speaking directly about the issue. (nói vòngvo, không vô yếu tố chính)
–> Stop beatingabout the bush and answer myquestion.
8. BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD: a good inventionor innovation; a good idea or plan. (ý tưởng hay, tốt)
–> Portable phones are marketed as the bestthing since sliced bread; people think they are extremely good.
9. BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL: to stay up working,especially studying late at night (thức khuya thao tác, học bài)
–> I will have a big exam tomorrow so I’ll beburning the midnight oil tonight.
10. CAUGHT BETWEEN TWO STOOLS: when someone findsit difficult to choose between two alternatives (lưỡng lự, không biết lựa chọncái nào, do dự)
–> I was caught between two stools when I hadto choose which shirt to hang out with my girlfriends.
11.BREAK A LEG = good luck
12. HIT THE BOOKS =to study
13. LET THE CAT OUTOF THE BAG: to reveal a secret or a surprise by accident ( để lộ bí mật)
–> It’s asecret. Try not to let the cat out of the bag.
14. WHEN PIGS FLY =something will never happen (chuyện viễn vông, ngoạn mục)
15. SCRATCH SOMEONE’S BACK: helpsomeone out with the assumption that they will return the favor in the future(giúp ai với mong ước sau này người ta sẽ tương hỗ lại mình)
–> “You scratch my back and I will scratchyours,” the customer said when we talked about the new sales contact.
16.HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD: do or say something exactly right (đoán, nói trúngphóc)
–> Mike hit thenail on the head when he said most people can use a computer without knowinghow it works.
17. TAKESOMEONE/SOMETHING FOR GRANTED: coi nhẹ
–> One of theproblems with relationships is that after a while you begin to take each otherfor granted.
18. TAKE SOMETHINGINTO ACCOUNT/CONSIDERATION: toremember to consider something (tính đến cái gì)
–> We will take your long years of service intoaccount when we make our final decision.
19. KEEP AN EYE ON SB/STH: để ý, để tâm đến ai
–> Please keep an eye on my baby while I amout.
20. PUT SOMEONE/SOMETHING AT SOMEONE’S DISPOSAL: tomake someone or something available to someone (có sẵn cho ai sử dụng theo ýmuốn)
–> I’d be glad to help you if you need me. Iput myself at your disposal.
21.SPLITTING HEADACHE (N): a severe headache (đau đầu như búa bổ)
–> I’ve got asplitting headache. I’m going upstairs for a nap.
22. OFF THE PEG:may sẵn (quần áo)
–> If I buytrousers off the peg, they’re always too short.
23. ON THE HOUSE:không phải trả tiền
–> I went to arestaurant last night. I was the ten thousandth customer, so my dinner was onthe house.
24. HIT THE ROOF = GO THROUGH THE ROOF = HIT THECEILING: to suddenly become angry (rất khó chịu)
–> I’m afraid he will hit the roof when hefinds out our vacation is cancelled.
25. BRING DOWN THE HOUSE: làm cho toàn bộ khán phòng vỗtay nhiệt liệt
–> Bin’s voice brought the house down. Hereally brought down the house with his fantastic tuy nhiên.
26.PAY THROUGH THE NOSE: to pay too much for something (trả giá đắt)
–> If you wantdecent wine in a restaurant, you will have to pay through the nose for it.
27. BY THE SKIN OFONE’S TEETH: sát sao
–> I gotthrough calculus class by the skin of my teeth.
–> I got to theairport a few minutes late and missed the plan by the skin of my teeth.
28. PULL SOMEONE’SLEG: chọc ai
–> You don’t mean that.You’re just pulling my leg.
29. IT STRIKE SB AS/THAT A STRANGE: lấy làm lạ
–> I stroke me as a strange when he came toclass early this morning.
30. HIGH AND LOW = HERE AND THERE: everywhere
–> I have been searching high and low for thegift I bought for Hà An for a whole day.
31.THE MORE, THE MERRIER: càng đông, càng vui
–> Of courseyou can have a ride with us! The more, the merrier.
32. SPICK AND SPAN:ngăn nắp, ngăn nắp
–> The kitchenwas spick and span as ever, every surface wiped down and everything in itsplace.
33. EVERY NOW ANDTHEN = sometimes
–> Every nowand then, I want to be alone.
34. PART AND PARCEL: integral, crucial (quan trọng,thiết yếu)
–> Being recognised in the street is all partand parcel of being famous.
35. GO TO ONE’S HEAD: khiến ai kiêu ngạo
–> Don’t let all this praises go to your head.
–> Too much success will go to her head.
36.BE ON THE WAGON: kiêng rượu
–> Bob’s olddrinking buddies complained that he was no fun when he went on the wagon.
37. ONCE IN A BLUEMOON: rất hiếm
–> Once in ablue moon, I stop thinking about her. If only she knew how much I love her.
38. ON THE SPOT:immediately (ngay lập tức)
–> I will bethere on the spot.
39. FEW AND FAR BETWEEN: hiếm gặp
–> Go and tell her that you love her! That kindof girl is really few and far between.
40. ON THE VERGE OF = ON THE BRINK OF = IN THE EDGE: bên bờ vực (thận trọng với giới từ “on” và “in” nhé!)
–> We have to protect elephants. They are onthe verge of extinction.
41.LEAD SOMEBODY BY THE NOSE: to control someone and make them do exactly what youwant them to do (nắm đầu, dắt mũi ai)
–> They simplydidn’t know what they were doing and they were led by the nose by amanipulative government
42. AT THE ELEVENTHHOUR: vào phút chót
–> She alwaysturned her term paper in at the eleventh hour.
43. FIND FAULTWITH: chỉ trích, kiếm chuyện,bắt lỗi
–> It is very easy to find fault with the workothers.
44. OFF AND ON/ ON AND OFF: không đều đặn, thỉnhthoảng
–> We don’t often go there- just off and on.
45. MAKE BELIEVE: giả bộ, vờ vịt
–> I tried to make believe she was happy, butknew deep down it was not true.
46. MAKE GOOD TIME: dịch chuyển nhanh, đi nhanh.
–> We made good time and were at the quý khách sạn bylunch time.
47. LOOK DAGGERS AT SOMEONE: giận giữ nhìn ai đó
–> Their relationship is not không lấy phí and easy butat least he is no longer looking daggers at her.
48. BE OUT OF THE QUESTION: không thể được
–> You cannot get married until you are 18,it’s out of the question.
49. ALL AT ONCE = suddenly: bất thình lình
–> All at once, there was a loud banging on thedoor.
50. BLOW ONE’S TRUMPET: bốc phét, khoác lác
–> Anyone will tell you she’s one of the bestjournalist we’ve got, although she’d never blow her trumpet.
51.SLEEP ON IT: tâm lý thêm về điều gì đó.
(Mod Tiếng Anh sưu tầm)
Video full hướng dẫn Chia Sẻ Link Down Scratch one's head là gì ?
– Một số Keyword tìm kiếm nhiều : ” đoạn Clip hướng dẫn Scratch one's head là gì tiên tiến và phát triển nhất , Share Link Tải Scratch one's head là gì “.
Hỏi đáp vướng mắc về Scratch one's head là gì
Bạn trọn vẹn có thể để lại Comment nếu gặp yếu tố chưa hiểu nghen.
#Scratch #one039s #là #gì